Comment on page
Creating Tiered Levels / VIP Customer Rewards
Let's learn how to provide different Rewards for customers in different levels.
Please note that before proceeding, you must have installed and activated the WPLoyalty PRO plugin. It is important to note that the below discussed scenario requires the PRO version.
Let's take a scenario:
I'm trying to provide different Reward for customers in different levels. Also, I'm trying to provide this each discount only once per customer, if he moves from Silver to Gold Level or from Gold to Diamond level.
- 5% off for customers in Silver Level
- 10% off for customers in Gold Level and
- 15% off for customers in Diamond Level
Scenario 1: Let's see how to create 5% off Reward and give it only for customers in Silver level.
Step 1: Creating a 5% off Reward:
Go to WPLoyalty -> Rewards -> choose Percentage Discount
Step 2: Providing this 5% off Reward only for Silver Level Customers via "Reward Based on Spending" Campaign:
Go to WPLoyalty -> Campaigns -> choose Reward Based on Spending.
As shown like above, you can select the 5% off Reward in Campaign and choose additional condition as Level -> Silver and Usage Limit (optional)-> 1
So if a customer reached the Silver level, he will this 5% off instantly only once (optional).
Scenario 2: Let's see how to create 10% off Reward and give it only for customers in Gold level.
Step 1: Creating a 10% off Reward:
Step 2: Providing this 10% off Reward only for Gold Level Customers via "Reward Based on Spending" Campaign:
So if customer moves to a Gold Level, Gold level customers will get 10% off only once in his lifetime.
- The condition "Usage limit -> 1" is optional
- If you are preferring to give 5% off for every orders for Silver level customers, then you can ignore the Usage limit condition. So that 5% off will be applied for all orders (for customers in Silver level)
- Likewise, you can create separate Campaign and Rewards for Diamond Level customers.
The above discussed scenario requires PRO.