License Key Validation
Learn how to validate the license key and also manage the sites associated with the license
This article will guide you with the activation of your WPLoyalty License Key at your site and also how you can manage the sites associated with the license key.
The License Key is mandatory to receive the automatic updates and support for the plugin.
There are two ways:
- 1.You can view the license key in the "Purchase confirmation email" that we send to you immediately after you purchase the WPLoyalty..
View License for WPLoyalty
Once you have obtained the license key, please go to your WordPress dashboard -> WPLoyalty -> Settings -> License section
Enter your license key and click "Verify Key" button
License Key verification
WPLoyalty comes in three different plans - Starter, Professional & Agency. The usage of the license (number of sites) is based on the plan you have purchased.
- Starter - 1 website
- Professional - 3 websites
- Agency - 10 websites
When you activate the license, we automatically add the site for you and associate it with your license.
In case, you want to add / remove the sites manually for your license key, follow the instructions below to do so:
- Go to My Account menu and click on the "View Licenses" link
- In the following screen, click on the "Manage Sites" link
- In the next screen, you can add / remove (deactivate) the sites
Still could not validate the key?