WPLoyalty - Discount Rule Integration
Discover how WPLoyalty works with Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin in your online store.
What is the purpose of the "WPLoyalty - Discount Rule Integration" addon?
Once you install and activate this addon, you gain the ability to utilize the Levels created in WPLoyalty within the Condition/Rules section of the Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin. This integration empowers you to provide permanent discounts to customers based on their specific levels.
For instance, customers in the Platinum Level can enjoy a 10% storewide discount on all their orders.
This user guide provides detailed instructions on how to apply level-based discounts for customers in WPLoyalty within your WooCommerce store.
Once downloaded, install and activate the add-on.
Let’s get started,
Step 1: Creating Level in WPLoyalty :
Let’s create three levels in WPLoyalty for example:
- Silver Level Customers
- Gold Level Customers
- Platinum Level Customers
Step 2: Creating rules in Discount Rules for WooCommerce using the additional condition "Customer Level" :
Example scenario: Platinum Level customers will get 10% storewide on all orders.
This scenario illustrates how to provide 10% storewide on all orders only for customers in Platinum Levels. This type of discount encourages customers to move up to the next level and increase sales.
To create this rule in Discount Rules for Woocommerce plugin, follow these steps
Creating a Discount Rule:
- Go to WordPress dashboard -> Woocommerce -> Woo Discount Rules -> Click on “Add New Rule” button
- Select the discount types as “Product adjustment”, since we are offering store wide discount (you can also choose other discount type like cart adjustment or bulk discount based on your requirement)
Here is the screenshot of the rule configuration that follows,
Details of configurations are:
- Choose "All Products" (storewide) from the filter options. You also have options like specific Categories, selected Products, Attributes, Tags, Sku’s and so on… You can choose the option depending upon your requirement.
- Set the discount type to a 10% percentage discount. You also have options to choose Fixed discount or Fixed price per item
- Include “Customer Level” as additional condition and add the “Platinum” Level here
- Click on “SAVE” once you have successfully created the rule.
Now, customers who belong to the Platinum Level in WPLoyalty will receive a 10% discount on all products in the store.
Similarly, separate rules can be created for customers in different levels, such as 5% off for Silver and Gold level customers, 10% off for Platinum level customers, 15% off for Diamond level customers, and so on. This ensures that customers in each level receive discounts based on their respective levels.
Please note that the free pack of the Discount Rules for Woocommerce Plugin is sufficient to create the product adjustment rule. However, if you are interested in advanced features, you can consider upgrading to the Discount Rules PRO version.
You may also want to check out these helpful guides:
Still Unclear ?